Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Too good to pass up.. Noble M400 vs Ferrari Enzo Part 2

Continued from where we left off yesterday... Up early and on the way to ThunderHill..

4:15am 
I'm up, I think or am I still dreaming?

All night I kept dreaming about Spec Boxster for some reason; have I found my calling? In my dream Rob kept trying to drift a Nascar with four people in it. Hmmmmm.....I'm glad I'm awake. Too much candy, too much gum, too much diet soda etc... I feel numb and there's a ringing in my ears, probably my brain. I can feel the redness in my eyes and looking at this computer screen in the dark really hurts.

Mentally planning on what needs to be done:
1. burn off the rubber on the tire from the last track event.
2. wash off car.
3. a quick nut and bolt.
4. check fluids
5. check cameras
6. take asprin, my head is killing me.

4:35am 

Time to get up.


7:40 am
Rob wants his reDbull and bagel. He settled for a power bar (chocolate), yuck, that is the worst power bar ever.

I guess there's some ford gt and scud awaiting punishment.








Good try, but not this time!




Shortly after... We are good!
 

Prep Time! :)






Here he is... Mr. Enzo awaiting our dance! :)










Looks like he brought some of his Ferrari Buddies!




There's a full 360 challenge car that is faster than the Enzo.












Some Enzo Shots..
Rob showing off the aerodynamics!



Crazy window crank! Lightweight all the way!



Enzo's have a very slick pedal setup.



Another Ferrari / Noble owner giving the Enzo an OK!



Rear diffuser.



Menacing side profile shot.



Darth Vader's side shot... Much better looking at a fraction of the cost, IMO ;)



You wish Rob!



Free Rides! Come on down! :)



Plenty of show and tell, the Ferrari guys love their cars!











Motor under glass...a Ferrari specialty!



Finally got some lunch...Guess what they did not offer?







Back to the track..


How about this cool shot of Darth Vader? Cooling off is easy to do with the clams up! Btw Rob say the GoPro makes the car look like a unicorn, LOL!







End to a fabulous day!

Loaded up and on the way home...
(Chris driving, Hoover taking picture & Rob relaxing in the back)




Stopped by BJ's for dinner - a ThunderHill track tradition!




Synopsis of the day to come...we need some rest first!















No comments:

Post a Comment